Sales Professional - Residential Building Industry
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, confident and experienced sales professional who can deliver real growth to our business based in Putaruru. Your ability to work with customers developing relationships and following up potential clients are essential elements of this role. You will ideally have a comprehensive understanding of the residential building industry and experience in one on one sales. Applicants with a drafting, real estate or building background will be welcomed also.
Sales and follow up on new customer opportunities
Preparing proposals & quotes
- Administrating client orders and general enquires
- Sales planning and reporting on your efforts
- Regularly liaising with existing clients on the progress of their home builds
- Developing design/ building solutions and pricing from client briefs
- Liaising with the production team in relation to build and schedule
- Maintaining and building on our external client network.
- Ideally a minimum of three years’ sales experience in the residential building market.
- High level of energy and a passion to be part of a growing values-based team
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Good computer skills excel & word
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and to support other team members as required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively manage priorities.
You will be joining a reputable and fast growing ‘kiwi owned and operated’ company who are passionate about providing a value-added service to their customers and to their team. Our company approaches each and every project with a passion for quality and a commitment to provide our customers with the home, or housing solution, that’s second to none- and importantly, an end result that will always endure.
This is a full-time position with some weekend work required. A generous salary package is based on a combination of base salary and incremental sales.
If you can meet these requirements and have the ambition to succeed in this spirited industry, then we welcome your application and look forward to meeting with you. We will provide you with all the support necessary for you to succeed in this role. All you need is industry experience, a genuine passion for people and for sales, and a flexible, “can do” attitude.
In the first instance email, your current CV with a letter of application to Dale Radford: zn.oc1555923716.hlh@1555923716elad1555923716
Applications close 18th March 2018. All applicants must be NZ citizens or hold a NZ permanent residency visa.